Engagement szn is upon us! 💍 Over the next week I'll be posting some informational posts to help the recently engaged (is that you? Hey, congrats!! Let's work together!) in a short series I'm dubbing "Ring Szn." I hope these knowledgable tid bits help you in some way in your upcoming wedding planning...
10 WAYS TO USE YOUR ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS
1. Personalized wedding favors or decor Print custom labels for mini bottles of wine or champagne with some sort of thank-you message from you two and a photo. I once had a couple use theirs to print on pillows that were used at their reception!
2. Save-the-Dates The typical use of engagement photos is to use as those fancy magnets and postcards to get guests excited and marking their calendars for the big day.
4. Thank You Cards Thank people for coming to your engagement party or bridal shower with a custom-made card using the photos.
5. Guestbook Order something to have people sign at the wedding. (Did you know this is something you could order through me?)
6. Holiday Cards Christmas or Hanukkah coming up soon? Now's the time to make use of these bad boys on your traditional holiday hand-outs!
7. Social Media Say hello to a new profile pic on Facebook or Instagram! And hey, maybe even time to update your LinkedIn photo? Not too often do you get professional photos taken!
8. Create gifts for parents/grandparents What parent can resist yet another framed photo of their children? You could even make a special mug, holiday ornament or canvas print for them.
9. Print for frames in your home Prints aren't dead!
10. Hang as a canvas in your home I repeat my statement in #9.